|The Stella enjoying the sun at Cafe Racer|
- Rode the Stella in the rain for the first time.
- Prepped the front fender on the SV for the new color, including adding a fender extension and smoothing the seam with bondo.
- Bent the body tabs back into shape using the heat gun and some hemostats, then patched the cracks with two-part epoxy.
- Wired up the new taillight/signals unit, including the use of proper fittings rather than the "twisted wire and tape" method of the last owner.
- Installed Galfer stainless steel brake lines on the front of the bike, flushed the old fluid, and bled the brakes.
- Installed the handlebar risers.
- Got started on installing the lowered foot pegs. This may be more of a pain than it looked at first glance...
- Helped Natalie get comfortable with taking off from a stop on the Bonneville, as well as how to react if the bike stalls or lugs.